We provide excellent professional services in the ever-changing world of employment law. We are committed to the cause and the best interests of our clients and we have the experience and skills to provide cost-effective and high-quality services in various areas of employment law including but not limited to:
- Preparation and review of employment contracts
- Advising and providing legal support in disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Legal representation at the Employment Tribunals.
- Negotiation of severance packages and settlement agreements
We also offer a range of fixed fees for a specific item of work carried out in your case. This may vary depending on the volume and complexity of your matter but we will discuss and agree on this with you before proceeding on your matter.
- Initial one-hour consultation meeting, document review and initial advice £150
- Taking initial instructions, reviewing papers and advising on the merits and likely compensation and entering a pre-claim conciliation to explore whether a settlement can be reached: £350-500.00 depending on the volume and complexity of the (This is likely to be revisited throughout the matter and subject to change and where necessary counsel advice may be sought).
- Preparation ET1 form outlining your claim and nature of disputes £400-600
- Reviewing and advising on the claim or response from the other party £250.00
- Complying with unless or specific order made by the Employment Tribunal £250.00
- Exchanging documents with the other party and agreeing and preparing a bundle of documents: £250.00
- Preparation of schedule of loss £150-300
- Preparing and attending a Preliminary Hearing £300.00
- Preparation of witness statements £400-700
- Agreeing on a list of issues and chronology £300
- Preparing skeleton argument £500-800.
- Preparing instruction to counsel £150.00
- Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as court fees. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
- Counsel’s fees estimated to be between £750 and £2000 per day (depending on the experience of the advocate) for attending a Tribunal Hearing (including preparation).